FORCED CIRCULATION SYSTEMS - SOLAR WATER HEATER KITS
Solar Water Heater Kits, Solar Hot Water System, Solar Panels
The SOLE Forced Circulation Kits ensure supreme quality and incomparable advantages.
On this page you may take a look at the specific characteristics of the SOLE Forced Circulation kits and find out more about their top quality and advantages.
FORCED CIRCULATION KITS
|Climasol Collector||1 x 2.70 m²||2 x 2.00 m²||3 x 2.50 m²||3 x 2.70 m²||4 x 2.00 m²|
|Solar Station (pump control unit)||1||1||1||1||1|
|Expansion tank 25 ltr||1||1||1||1||1|
|Support Frame||1x1||1x2||1x1 + 1x2||1x1 + 1x2||2x2|
|Set of Fitting Accessories||1||1||1||1||1|
|Antifreeze “glycol” 18 kg||1||2||3||3||4|
- BL1 = Storage tank with 1 heat exchanger
- BL2 = Storage tank with 2 heat exchangers / Optional electric element 2-4kW
- Maximizes efficiency
- Best aesthetic results
- Easy to install (tile or flat roof)
- Compatible with most types of auxiliary heating
- Supplied in one package
- SOLE products are produced under rigorous quality management system ISO 9001:2015, Certified by TUV Germany
- SOLE solar collectors have been certified according to ISO 9806:2013 EN 12975-1 & EN 12975-2 and are granted the Solar Key - mark.
- Only top quality certified raw materials are used in SOLE’s production plant